My family and I.

My family and I.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My baby girl

My baby girl, Toryn, is almost ten and a half months now and she has a lot of personality. And i love her so much, but for a while now it's been so frustrating changing her diapers! I have to wrestler her to stay there long enough to get the dang thing on. And I have to change her quite a few times a day so it gets a little irritating at times. Sometimes I just give up and let her run wild and free, but then I'm cleaning up pee spots around the house and like the other day, a pile of nasty green diarrhea poop in the office. I don't like to do that more than I have to. She's a little stinker some times...oh, and she has Daddy's temper. It's really fun right now while she's teething. Then you add in the temper and it's just a bundle of joy. Especially when she's teething, tempermental, and tired! Those are the good times. Let's just say I'm a bit nervous about the terrible twos, when she's already shreaking at me when she's not even one yet. It's gunna be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog