My family and I.

My family and I.

Monday, July 26, 2010

The F-Word

I can not explain how much I do not like the F-word. I hate it. I don't hate many things, but I do hate the F-word. Especially when it's flying out of my husband's mouth, like a baseball hitting machine shoots baseballs. I don't like it. They are not particularly aimed at me, mostly he is so frustrated he doesn't know how else to express it so he flings them angrily out into the world. I don't like Toryn to see her daddy like this, but it tends to be things dealing with her that gets him saying this distasteful word. Oh, how I wish he could control his vocabulary. I try to tell him this, but in the heat of the moment it tends to only upset him more. I do not like the F-word. I do not like it at all.

1 comment:

  1. I hate the F-word as well, thankfully I don't have to hear it very much. It worries me that Joe says it in front of Toryn. She shouldn't have to hear it, she's just an innocent little girl. I hope she doesn't pick up the habit. I wish Joe would respect your wishes and stop saying it, especially in anger.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog