My family and I.

My family and I.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dream-cheating

What is dream cheating, you ask? Well I'll tell you...It's when you have a dream about someone of the opposite sex, other than your patner, where you get cozy, emotional, sensual, or even sexual feelings for them and even sometimes do sensual or sexual things with them in your dream. I've had a few occasions when this has happened, just on random I'll have dreams about old crushes or boyfriends. And sometimes guys from TV or a movie.

My latest was the guy that plays Patrick Jane on The Mentalist. He's a pretty good looking guy but I had never really thought about him that way and then one night after we watched his show, I'm dreaming that I find my way to his arms and it was so cozy and yummy that the feeling stuck with me all the rest of the day. It was interesting. So I told my husband about it later and he kind of laughed and I asked him if he ever had dreams about other girls. He tried to tell me "no" but I didn't believe it. I tried to get some names of girls but he played the "I can't remember" card. Safe move, but I'm pretty sure he could think of a couple. So I told him "you're a dream-cheater!" and he looked taken aback for a second and he's like "You're the dream-cheater! You had the dream about the Mentalist guy." We verbally battled, calling each other dream-cheaters for a few more minutes then we stopped and I was the official dream-cheater this time. For now. Until his next dream-cheating session, which will happen again. It's normal to dream about others, I hope. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog