My family and I.

My family and I.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day of Thanksgiving... Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again; Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Phillipians 4:6
22th- I am thankful for my loving God. HE is awesome! He has blessed me with so much and has always taken such good care of me. Sure, like anyone else, I have hard times, but He is always right there to help me through. He comforts me sending peace and reassurance. He is my strength; He lifts me up when I can't do it myself. He has always protected me and my loved ones. And He gave up part Himself to come down here and suffer so He could feel what we feel and to also and more importantly conquered sin and death so that we could be close to Him and return to Him. Thank you Jesus! Thank you God for all you have ever done and are doing for me! I love you with all my heart.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and I hope you are fimilar and close to God as I am. If not, talk to Him today, He is always waiting to hear from you and have you return to His arms. Love you all, have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog