My family and I.

My family and I.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Month of thanks...I thank my God every time I remember you. Phillipians 1:3
17th-I am thankful for my husband, Stanley Ankiewicz (Joe), that even though he was really sick and feeling like crap on saturday he handle the kids pretty well while I had to work.
18th- I am thankful for my sister, Cierra Jones, who was super helpful on Sunday, helping me with nursery and any other time she could. You're awesome Cierra! And I'm thankful to my mom, Linda Jones, for letting us hang at her house basically all day so Joe could sleep and get better. Love you Mom! You're awesome too!
19th-I am thankful for free movie rentals at the library. So nice when you are short on money and you can check out up to ten movies per library card!! Ans they have a pretty decent collection. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog