My family and I.

My family and I.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Month of thanks...9th-11th

Month of thanks...Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift! 2 corinthians 9:15 The gift of grace.
9th-I am thankful that we got to eat out and spend some good time with Angelle Petty before she was moving.
10th-I am thankful for an easy day at work and some alone time with my hubby to watch Amazing Spiderman, which was a good movie. :) Thanks to my awesome family for taking my kids to the pri...
ncess party where they had a blast.
11th-I am thankful for all the men and women who are and have fought for us, for our freedoms. Thank you for your time, your sacrifices, and you courage. I am also thankful that I was basically on time to everything this day, which rarely happens. :) And I finally got my mom's b-day present finished a month and a half late. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog